Ricardo Fuller

Guest 1863Stoke

Guest 1863Stoke

From April that report.Coates is not going to be spending Man City kinds of money but he has stated on local radio and the club website that we will be competive in the market this summer

Anyway i'm out of here, didn't want to start a row with you.Like most football fans i respect Sheff Wed, real club, great support and a fantastic ground.I honestly loved my visits to Hillsboro.

Best of luck next season lads.

ps the fuller bit is true

From April that report.Coates is not going to be spending Man City kinds of money but he has stated on local radio and the club website that we will be competive in the market this summer

Anyway i'm out of here, didn't want to start a row with you.Like most football fans i respect Sheff Wed, real club, great support and a fantastic ground.I honestly loved my visits to Hillsboro.

Best of luck next season lads.

ps the fuller bit is true

So he's signing next week? Would you be willing to donate money to a charity if he it doesn't happen.. or are you that confident?

IF Fuller was anything like the player he was 2 years ago he would destroy most teams in this division .

If DJ says he can , that will do for me .

PS

Cannot believe some people are having a pop at Stoke as a club , they are a great club that have done the job right in recent years .

Stoke aren't going to be near the bottom 3. No chance and they have everything to be a decent team except for the youth as Pulis doesn't seem to want them.

I know a few stoke fans (live in stone) and one of them has been told by etherington that he is leaving this summer - apparently this is due to him being away from his family and the fans getting to him last season (not sure if it's true though).

I heard Etherington was leaving too. Liverpool is his destination.

I don't get the sudden Stoke bashing on here tho. I thought we liked Stoke last year, it's not their fault that Marshall chose Leicester, although the OP does seem a bit of a nob. I think they'll get their usual mid table finish next year

Guest davylowe

I have a lot of respect for stoke city always have always will

we may be playing them next season in the prem fingers crossed.

All the best for a good season stokie.

Guest davylowe

Everyone uses Owlstalk.

It's a World Famous Football Forum with a great history.

When was it formed?

Guess september-october 2004

just about when i joined.

I think could wrong though.

Is that a joke?

Why are Stoke a smallish club?

They have a decent past and their current support certainly isn't small.

What makes you think we would average better support over 3 seasons in the premiership?

Wednesday have potential to attract occasional big crowds but 27,000 ain't bad in my book.

Ah we've seen it all before

we were never going to compete with Doncaster again..

the smaller clubs always end up falling

agree it's fact of life

The OP made me read it hoping it's a wind up now it's sort of turned into a pop at us - what makes someone bother to register on another club's site trying to seem itk?

inferiority complex, need recognition?

1863Stoke : you are a sky inflated version of wimbledon and as such 1 bad season away from the mud slide that has ruined many Clubs bigger than yours

oh and on a childish note I flippinghate anyone who plays in red&white stripes