Guest SouthStand Gentleman

It's a valid question. Why do we always seem to be late with doing stuff? We can't have our neighbours doing anything quicker/better than us!

They like to save the best til last.....

lol

Guest thetruthisoutthere

The loading times for these Websites are fkn garbage. THEY BETTER MAKE THAT THE FIRST PRIORITY FOR FIXING

Guest thetruthisoutthere

How come premiership teams have their own? Purely because they can afford to lose money on it?

They don't lose money m8, from the sheer volume of traffic they can make a good amount of cash from affiliates, referals and adverts. Without even thinking about the extra revenue club shops bring to the fold and other ventures.

They don't lose money m8, from the sheer volume of traffic they can make a good amount of cash from affiliates, referals and adverts. Without even thinking about the extra revenue club shops bring to the fold and other ventures.

We should be looking at this then, I'm sure there was a random article on the website over the last 12 months that said we get the most hits in the Football League.

Guest thetruthisoutthere

We should be looking at this then, I'm sure there was a random article on the website over the last 12 months that said we get the most hits in the Football League.

I could be wrong but I think it's something contractual cos we are in the football league. Leeds are one of the odd ones out cos I think they opted out last time they were in the prem and did there own website, then after relegation didn't opt in again with them uniform league sites like what we have

I'm pretty sure revenue is still generated for our club through all the revenue streams mentioned earlier

Happy to be corrected if anyone has any more insight.

I haven't see it. I won't even go on it today. But from what I've read in this thread it seems like a backwards step to me. Barnsley have had there's for ages, and they've signed mido. I assume other clubs have had theirs for a while too. It's not good enough frankly. I was going to buy 15 season tickets in the most expensive part of the ground this season. The club can forget about that money now I've read this thread.

Also, that midfielder we've got is too slow. And the kit isn't perfect.

I haven't see it. I won't even go on it today. But from what I've read in this thread it seems like a backwards step to me. Barnsley have had there's for ages, and they've signed mido. I assume other clubs have had theirs for a while too. It's not good enough frankly. I was going to buy 15 season tickets in the most expensive part of the ground this season. The club can forget about that money now I've read this thread.

Also, that midfielder we've got is too slow. And the kit isn't perfect.

:tango: +1