Norris Imminent

Guest GreenGoose

:laugh: :laugh:

Guys, guys.. It's Friday. Calm it down.

How many games have you seen Norris play? How many games have you seen Maguire play?

Probably only a few. I'm not saying that if it does go through, Norris will be a bad signing. I've no idea. I'd never heard of him before we were linked with him this season.

If he comes in and improves us then great. I'll reserve judgement rather than claiming its a great signing. Remember Clinton Morrison?

Mr know all..who'd never heard of David Norris.

Been told by a leeds supporting mate that varney and norris are at leeds for talks today, im not saying he is itk i am just passing on what i have been told, he prob got it from the leeds equiv of owlstalk.

:biggrin:

I miss the wise one.

Also slightly envious that he's enjoying New Zealand that much he doesn't miss us. lol

Me too! Although you can't blame him really. Which brings to mind one of his catchphrases at the time... 'Stop carping, carpe diem'.

Well my Derby mates are flippinggutted Clugh didn't give him a chance. Bargain according to them.

exactly what my mate said whos a season ticket holder at derby, his words were " he should be starting for us "

I think his performances for portsmouth showed this.

Guest wilyfox

They may have a chance as yesterday Norris said he wanted to join Leeds Utd

i bet your fingers are crossed...

Like I said mate, you're harmless. DJ Mortimer is a spiteful thrower and foreveranowl just annoys me.

You're okay really.

Coming from someone as unpopular as you seem to be, I think I'll get over it. In fact, I'd be worried if it were any other way.