its me its me its DDP :)

Guest dynamomoscow owl

Guest dynamomoscow owl

Hello guys actually never like to draw too much attention taking into consideration that english is not my mother tongue but decided to introduce myself as well

some words about me

loyal dynamo M fc fan but Wed is my fav english club as well so called the next big thing :)

have been to England several time

try to watch as many games as possible was happy to see the owls end up at the championship

never like Sheffield United (the team of the losers ) hate red colours SU remind of spartak Moscow -the scum that i hate as much as i don't even know what

thank you for the time you spent reading it

and by the way explain to me please how to add these f.....ng avatars :))) thank you

Hello guys actually never like to draw too much attention taking into consideration that english is not my mother tongue but decided to introduce myself as well

some words about me

loyal dynamo M fc fan but Wed is my fav english club as well so called the next big thing :)

have been to England several time

try to watch as many games as possible was happy to see the owls end up at the championship

never like Sheffield United (the team of the losers ) hate red colours SU remind of spartak Moscow -the scum that i hate as much as i don't even know what

thank you for the time you spent reading it

and by the way explain to me please how to add these f.....ng avatars :))) thank you

big welcome from me mate

Guest dynamomoscow owl

thank you guys !!!

Come and have a drink with us, We'll drink you to a frenzy.

YOU all come from Sheffield,

BUT we are Sheffield Wednesday :)))))

Guest dynamomoscow owl

cool

спасибо приятель рад что оценил ;-)

Шеффилд Уэнсдей класс Шеффилд Юнайтед говно ;-) ;-) ;-):cool: