Sign in to follow this  
parkerowl

FAO anyone that ordered a new shirt Friday....

Has anyone recieved theirs yet ? If not when are you expecting it ? JW that's all

UTO

I did but on the site it says pre-order which is annoying! Have e-mailed the club asking when I can expect delivery

i ordered mine on friday, and it said pre order, even tweeted swfc but havent heard owt back. Bit dissapointing really!

Yeah i was wondering this...I'd have only thought they would be pre-order if they were out of stock..but according this this site they were in stock in adult sizes so im confused.

Me too! Like you said especially after reading what people have said on here. Surely an order is an order regardless of whether it's in person or over the Internet, it's still £40+ either way

£6 is a bit over the top but tbf it saves me a 250 mile round trip just to get a shirt.

I've been in the club shop at lunch, had a few L and XL adult left, ladies sizes 10-18 (not many though) and a few toddler kits, I counted about 5 junior shirts in total and I bought one of those.

The club shop is EMPTY as well, get some bloody stock in.

I ordered a long sleeved shirt in the shop on Friday. they took my details and said they would ring when the have them in but couldnt give me a date just said it could be weeks

Edited by chaferswfc90

I ordered a long sleeved shirt in the shop on Friday. they took my details and said they would ring when the have them in but couldnt give me a date just said it could be weeks

I ordered the long sleeve too mate, hopefully wont be too long.

I ordered the long sleeve too mate, hopefully wont be too long.

About down to your wrists, I reckon.

lol

• Agree 5

I ordered on Saturday. Id already decided that a week would be optimistic but it'd be nice to see it by Saturday. £6 for second class delivery is utter scandalous mind.

It's pretty poor, surely they would have expected to sell a decent amount of shirts...haven't they learnt from last season? Bit disappointed that I haven't had a response from them too!

Also ordered on friday , Would be great to see some sort of response from the club

New stock arrived today, just done a 150 mile round trip to purchase shirts for me and my boy.

so all those that have ordered,fingers crossed should be on there way.

New stock arrived today, just done a 150 mile round trip to purchase shirts for me and my boy.

so all those that have ordered,fingers crossed should be on there way.

Also told season tickets will be ready for distribution from the 14th of July.

Ordered mine on Friday, arrived this morning. Looks great, wearing it right now

Also ordered on friday , Would be great to see some sort of response from the club

Yeah I e-mailed & asked on twitter & heard nothing