Championship 12/13 Kits

Guest Fedor

I like Barnsley's Nike shirt.

But my favourite is that Blue and White strip with the owl on it.

If they keep turning kits like that out, I might start supporting them instead of The Fox and Duck

Really I think those big white sleeve thingys make it look like a dress

I actually like ours now Ive seen it though

Edited by Fedor

Guest GodsanOwl

I take all the complaining back!! Compared to that lot our home kit is amazing!!!

It's also good to see that no-one else seems to have a major international brand emblazoned across the shirt! (it's still bleedin red though!)

Really I think those big white sleeve thingys make it look like a dress

I actually like ours now Ive seen it though

White sleeves are always a risk, but red and white is this year's black, and the free movement the sleeves provide encapsulates Paris in the springtime with a hint of Gaeity and all the fun of the fair.

With the right boots, and moisturiser, you could lose ten years.

Guest Fedor

White sleeves are always a risk, but red and white is this year's black, and the free movement the sleeves provide encapsulates Paris in the springtime with a hint of Gaeity and all the fun of the fair.

With the right boots, and moisturiser, you could lose ten years.

now you put it like that I quite like it.

Seriously it would be a very nice shirt with just a bit of white trim or no trim at all

We got away lightly with our sponsor when you see others. Poor old Hull with Cash Converters.

Agree the Forest kit looks really classy, but I don't know why they've had to go overboard with the socks. Should have stuck with the classy look for the whole kit.

Still not happy about the photo of ours. Looks like skinny ass Potter with his long ass neck has returned to model it. Can look so much better than that photo.

Suddenly our kit and sponsor looks class! Andy's Air Conditioning and The Happy Egg company look like $hitty companies that would sponsor sunday league teams.

I like the Umbro kits Forest and Town have, they look smart

Edited by rob_owl_92