Championship 12/13 Kits

Guest Boxing day

The Cardiff shirts are same design as the reading away shirt. Like what already been posted on other threads this could be how ours will be.

Guest foreverSWFC

i6ml3q.jpg

:st2: :st2: :st2: :st2:

Sponsor is flippinghuge.

Derby seem to care more about off the field matters than on the field matters it seems.

Guest Fedor

Like the Nike ones with the collar (not the Peterboro ones they are awful without the collar).

Forest away probably the best . Worst is probably Leeds (what were they thinking?). And also Palace trying too hard to be Barcelona

Bolton's just looks the same as last years apart from Adidas instead of Reebok

If we thought our sponsor looked bad then the watford one is truly awful, Happy Egg co lol

Wolves seem like they've just changed their collars

Don't Hull traditionally have stripes?

The Burnley away kit is very boring, not much thought has gone into that

By the look of the Forest and Huddersfield kits Umbro do a good job, hopefully we'll get them from next year

Having got the kit yesterday for my son with badges, numbers, name etc. I actually think that it's far better than the initial launch picture does justice

You only have to look on twitter to see the ones with the fans

Was in meadowhall today with my son and there was a lovely young lady (possibly an owlette) wearing one - I couldn't resist shouting "WAAWAW" - she smiled .... good job the wife wasn't with me!

P.S. she looked even better in it than the owlette one's neil did :rolleyes:

Guest theowls 93

Dingles home ain't bad, agree with most, forest away is top draw. Burnleys is so dull and grim

Guest manc owl

Anyone else read through the comments at the bottom? This really annoyed me! As if we really care what Arsenal and Chelsea glory hunters think about our kit! I certainly don't give a poo poo about any other club's new shirt enough to comment like they have. Maybe that's just me...