Playstation Plus

Skyline

1 hour ago, darra said:

Strongly rumoured that FFvii remake and ever crisis are the March games

That's the same game I think Darra 'Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis' and it's not out, think this game is being announced as a new game, nothing to do with Playstation Plus.

I saw a rumoured game was Yakuza like a dragon. I hope not because it looks awful.

58 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

That's the same game I think Darra 'Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis' and it's not out, think this game is being announced as a new game, nothing to do with Playstation Plus.

I saw a rumoured game was Yakuza like a dragon. I hope not because it looks awful.

Looked on the PS plus site and that the rumour

In the run-up to yesterday's expected PS Plus announcement - which didn't end up happening - @Shpeshal_Ed on Twitter posted: "If you haven’t bought Final Fantasy 7 Remake yet. Make sure you’re subscribed to PlayStation Plus for March".

And on ResetEra leaker KatharsisT backed this up, posting: "It's right."

While, as a post on Reddit pointed out, several ResetEra mods have also backed up Shpeshal Ed's claims.

ResetEra mod ghostcrew posted: "He’s right about FF7R. It’s March PS+."

One reason why Final Fantasy 7 Remake may be coming to PS Plus may be explained by a separate leak which has claimed the much-rumoured enhanced version of FF7R is also getting announced during the next State of Play.

Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Ever Crisis for the PS4 and PS5 will allegedly get announced during the upcoming State of Play.

3 hours ago, DeeJayOne said:

154175591_4141982569159661_8766329134077966209_o.jpg

I've got Remnant on my watchlist. It looks good, sounds interesting and has got good reviews I think. It's about right it's on plus when I'm not haha. Will look at it properly when I'm back on and it's on sale. I've noticed the sales/deals are way cheaper now though. I'll probably get a lot more digital games now.

Also I've never understood Final Fantasy. I like Japanese games, but I think it's because you have that many I don't know where to start.

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

5 hours ago, DeeJayOne said:
1 hour ago, Incognito Owl said:

Also I've never understood Final Fantasy. I like Japanese games, but I think it's because you have that many I don't know where to start.

If your going to play any it's 7 you want. 

Been harping on to my kids about ff and then found it's a 16 rating. I don't remember it been bad

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, darklord said:

If your going to play any it's 7 you want. 

Been harping on to my kids about ff and then found it's a 16 rating. I don't remember it been bad

Thanks, every time I see it I have no idea what it is/is happening haha. If/when I start them it will be on PS5, some others are on the list here too: https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/PlayStation_4 Plus some on PS Now further down. I'll have to watch some long videos on youtube on it all haha.   

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

33 minutes ago, darklord said:

Sweet! 

Some cracking ps games lately

Yeah, they have really stepped up the quality recently. I’m going to subscribe again I think after a couple of years hiatus. 

Really not enjoyed any PS plus games in recent months, just seems to be an endless list of RPGs that just don't interest me, and they seem to nearly all be gore/horror based which I don't like either. I'm picky with games but in recent months I've only enjoyed the couple of games I've actually bought, whereas before the free Playstation Plus games would be enough to get me by. 

Seeing Oddworld this month though has made me wish I had a PS5.

In fact I've just gone back over the free games in 2020 and to my horror, I've realised the only game I got into was Fall Guys. I did quite like Hollow Knight for a while but got stuck quite early on, found it really difficult.

What a waste of money.

lol

Goat Simulator 

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection

BioShock: The Collection 

Firewall: Zero Hour 

The Sims 4

Shadow of the Colossus 

Sonic Forces 

Dirt Rally 2.0

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

Cities: Skylines

Farming Simulator 19

Call of Duty: WWII 

Star Wars Battlefront 2

NBA 2K20

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Erica

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout

PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds

Street Fighter 5

Need for Speed Payback

Vampyr

Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition 

Middle-earth: Shadow of War

Just Cause 4 

Rocket Arena 

Worms Rumble

Edited by Whitechapel Owl
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Really not enjoyed any PS plus games in recent months, just seems to be an endless list of RPGs that just don't interest me, and they seem to nearly all be gore/horror based which I don't like either. I'm picky with games but in recent months I've only enjoyed the couple of games I've actually bought, whereas before the free Playstation Plus games would be enough to get me by. 

Seeing Oddworld this month though has made me wish I had a PS5.

In fact I've just gone back over the free games in 2020 and to my horror, I've realised the only game I got into was Fall Guys. I did quite like Hollow Knight for a while but got stuck quite early on, found it really difficult.

What a waste of money.

lol

Goat Simulator 

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection

BioShock: The Collection 

Firewall: Zero Hour 

The Sims 4

Shadow of the Colossus 

Sonic Forces 

Dirt Rally 2.0

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

Cities: Skylines

Farming Simulator 19

Call of Duty: WWII 

Star Wars Battlefront 2

NBA 2K20

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Erica

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout

PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds

Street Fighter 5

Need for Speed Payback

Vampyr

Just Cause 4 

Rocket Arena 

Worms Rumble

I mean... if nothing on that list interests you, maybe you just don’t like games very much. 

15 hours ago, thesexynortherner said:

Is Days Gone any good? 

More than happy to cruise around blasting hordes of zombies! 

Really good, especially on PS5 if you have one.

Takes a while to get going but once your invested it's a lot of fun

• Like 2

Days Gone is a love/hate game for me.

Its another zombified, open world game with loads of checkpoints on the map to clear, etc.

The story is a bit meh. The acting isn't great. The graphics are OK, but not top-tier. Its just nothing... special. There's nothing I can point to and say "that part of it was awesome" (not even the hordes, which was its biggest selling point).

But all that said, I found myself irresistibly playing it despite not loving it. I'd switch the PlayStation on and automatically load it up and find myself doing an hour or two despite not really loving it or even enjoying it in some places.

Is it worth playing for free as part of PS+ though? Absolutely.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, DeeJayOne said:

Days Gone is a love/hate game for me.

Its another zombified, open world game with loads of checkpoints on the map to clear, etc.

The story is a bit meh. The acting isn't great. The graphics are OK, but not top-tier. Its just nothing... special. There's nothing I can point to and say "that part of it was awesome" (not even the hordes, which was its biggest selling point).

But all that said, I found myself irresistibly playing it despite not loving it. I'd switch the PlayStation on and automatically load it up and find myself doing an hour or two despite not really loving it or even enjoying it in some places.

Is it worth playing for free as part of PS+ though? Absolutely.

Exactly this. 

It’s the burger van in Wickes car park of gaming. 

You know it’s not that good, but you just can’t help yourself. And when you do, it’s pretty satisfying and you’re kind of looking forward to the next one. 

• Haha 2

I don't know how you can play a game if you're not enjoying it, playing for the sake of it just doesn't do it for me. 

Enjoying Enter the Gungeon so far. 

Also started Subnautica but finding it difficult to get anywhere, keep drowning before finding anything useful. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

I don't know how you can play a game if you're not enjoying it, playing for the sake of it just doesn't do it for me. 

Enjoying Enter the Gungeon so far. 

Also started Subnautica but finding it difficult to get anywhere, keep drowning before finding anything useful. 

I did enjoy it.