WHO WANTS ONE OF THESE ? - ON SALE NOW

How will it work Trevdi?

At the moment mate we are still sorting a high resolution photo for the printer ,when printed i will be talking to wednesdayite about sending out to posters or

doing it myself therefore addresses will be needed, at a later date, or if you are local maybe it can be arranged to pick them up , payment will be made to the smilefund

by paypal wednesdayite will be supplying the link ,If i have to do it myself there will be unfortunately a small covering charge for postage ,as i couldn't afford it myself ,

and would rather not have to use the charity monies , i hope that sounds fair enough my friend ,

Guest fancydan

too late to put my name down for one trev? Decided to break the forum cherry especially for your good self. As a former resident of Sutton on Sea, i like to do my bit to support the local talent!

too late to put my name down for one trev? Decided to break the forum cherry especially for your good self. As a former resident of Sutton on Sea, i like to do my bit to support the local talent!

Many thanks my friend ,err how did you escape lol you are on the list mate and welcome to Neils nuthouse

Just a thought, would it be worth contacting the club about selling these, same as on here, all profit to charity.

could be a thought council but i would have to consult the printer mate ,

cheers matey, so far raised £2581

Absolutely brilliant mate ,

too right Darra 'what the hell they all deserve one mate don't you think ,

Can't see it beng a problem Darra.

Holmes has the original - should only increase its value IMO.

definitely, more pictures, more tickets, more smiles