WHO WANTS ONE OF THESE ? - ON SALE NOW

Guest lamort

Put me down for a second please Trev, I'd like one for my father, or indeed the office to wind the Blunts up!

Thank you to everyone involved, wonderful when Owlstalk does something for charity.

Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside, though that could be clap.

First of all, this is a BRILLIANT gesture from Trev, and will go a long way to helping us achieve our aim of getting more Wednesday fans to matches through SMILE than ever before!

I'm discussing the options as far as production is concerned with a couple of firms in Sheffield and we may be able to get the painting scanned on an industrial flatbed. If not then we'll need a photographer who knows what they're doing to take a pic with the flattest and evenest light going - bigrbuk did I recall that you made a kind offer to that effect?

Finally, Wednesdayite will be more than happy to coordinate payment and distribution of the prints - when we've got the logistics of producing the prints sorted, I'll throw up a link to our online store where you can buy the print - all payments will instantly transfer into our SMILE fund!

Thanks Trev, and thanks to all who have pledged to buy - you're doing a brilliant thing for disadvantaged Owls!

First of all, this is a BRILLIANT gesture from Trev, and will go a long way to helping us achieve our aim of getting more Wednesday fans to matches through SMILE than ever before!

I'm discussing the options as far as production is concerned with a couple of firms in Sheffield and we may be able to get the painting scanned on an industrial flatbed. If not then we'll need a photographer who knows what they're doing to take a pic with the flattest and evenest light going - bigrbuk did I recall that you made a kind offer to that effect?

Finally, Wednesdayite will be more than happy to coordinate payment and distribution of the prints - when we've got the logistics of producing the prints sorted, I'll throw up a link to our online store where you can buy the print - all payments will instantly transfer into our SMILE fund!

Thanks Trev, and thanks to all who have pledged to buy - you're doing a brilliant thing for disadvantaged Owls!

Hi Eddie, any idea if there will be an option to buy a framed painting?

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

cheers eDDie mate,at the moment i am talking To Neil and we may be able to sort something, the printer has offered more prints ,so there will be plenty to go round,

and we mus'nt forget Homes in this his agreement to let us take prints off his picture made all this possible ,

Thank you holmes mate