OFFICIAL - Anthony Gardner signs

I am aware of his injury record but we've got to get a little bit excited. Lets hope he enjoys the twilight of his career at Hillsborough a la Viv Anderson.

So far this close season we have signed 2 players that have played for England and 2 very exciting prospects!

Can't wait to watch Wednesday this coming season...

Guest Newark_Owl

3 defenders and a keeper signed so far ... DJ obviously see's this area as a priority

He's just starting from the back. Next will be midfield and then that striker from Derby to replace clinton

I bet all those who slagged him off in the other thread feel like right tails now lol

Why? Gardner's ability & injury record hasn't changed since he's signed for us, so neither should anyones opinion of him.

Besides, the 'He was sh*t anyway' thread is now the official 'Gi him a chance FFS' thread.

I personally think he'll be a 'reyt signing IF he stays fit' post-445-0-19544300-1339869387_thumb.png

That's how you handle football agents, they take the wee wee you bluff em that you're gonna pull the plug, their client gets angry because they know they'll never again have the chance to play for a MASSIVEr club, they take the deal.