Luke Freeman

I wouldn't be surprised if we've had a £300k bid rejected. I would be surprised if we upped it to £500k though ... maybe another £50k ... max© lol

Not really been overly impressed with what little I've seen of Freeman anyway.

Guest pops55

I doubt the pigs will pay a fee for anyone this year, they are are tryng to reduce the wage bill and still have alot of high earners on the books.

On Freeman i thought he was impresive against the pigs in the league at the stain, however, he was marked out of the games in the playoffs.

I think you're all on crack. He was their best player last season. And let's face it, Stevenage we're punching above their weight for a long time, testament to some good individuals and a strong work ethic, I thought he epitomized this. Ex-Arsenal youth, young, keen, ambitious with flair?

Tuck in.

What?

Marvellous.

Guest kylejswfc

No No No, we should be aiming higher than this. Don't want any more League 1 players thank you. We are supposed to be aiming for the promised land that is the Premier League ffs.

Bang on the money.

Same applies to Judge.

I think you're all on crack. He was their best player last season. And let's face it, Stevenage we're punching above their weight for a long time, testament to some good individuals and a strong work ethic, I thought he epitomized this. Ex-Arsenal youth, young, keen, ambitious with flair?

Tuck in.

What?

Marvellous.

Disagree. Their left back Scott Laird IMO was their best player. 8 goals, numerous assists, and part of the second best back 4 in terms of goals conceded in League 1. He has since joined up with his old boss at PNE.

Wouldnt be disappointed if we signed him, he does have ability, but if we were to pay genuinely decent money for him I'd have to ask a couple of questions.

As a central Midfielder, is he half a million quid better than Chris Lines, I dont think so.

As a winger, would I rather we spend the money on Keith Treacy, without a shadow of a doubt.

It's the star, so it's obvious gonads, but if it were true, I'd have to say no to this one.

Edited by leea8331