The band are banned

Guest intercity0wl

Guest Hola Tidman

I love the band, they make us unique, and while ever theyre travelling the world letting everyone know their wednesdayites and promoting our club i will love them evermore!

We should all love everything about wednesday!

Get ready to hear the annoying predictable tuneless sh*tbags tonight. They've been un-banned :mad: :mad:

All i heard last night was that repetitive tune that we sing 'dirty red and white illegitimates' to.

over and over again.

seems like they are making a name for themselves regardless of the fact that most fans don't like it.

Guest Hola Tidman

The atmosphere was 100 times better from the england fans last night than what it was against france. The band make a massive difference.

The atmosphere was 100 times better from the england fans last night than what it was against france. The band make a massive difference.

Of course the fact that the game had lots more excitement had nothing to do with it obviously.

Its like Strapons loaded poll question

Pick a crap game get the wa nkers to blow their instruments of torture then ask if they improved the atmosphere when the answer comes back yes add these votes to the minority that said they were in favour of the tuneless ones and claim a huge majority want them .

http://www.facebook....epTheBandBanned

Check the newspaper polls with a straight yes or no apparently the England Attendees have more taste than you

Edited by Lawrie Madden