The band are banned

Guest intercity0wl

Makes me laugh how that article is all about their passion following England home and away and their desire etc etc ...

Nowt to do with their free tickets then ?

A good mate of mine is an avid follower of England and is Ukraine at the moment - I think on the FA supporters list he is in the low hundreds for priority.

He has done more countries than most of is have done grounds in this country.

Amongst the hardcore the band are not well liked.

Guest Triplej2

I always feel sorry for the England fans who've travelled miles and paid fortunes only to be subjected to those tuneless boring f*ckers. They cheapen the whole affair, for us and England.

They can stay there for me after catching to rugby on sky the other week to find them playing all our songs at a leeds match.

i know its rugby but still leeds hearing the tune to if you dont bounce anywhere in west yorkshire without us being there is bang out of order for me

Guest Darkus Owlus

Makes me laugh how that article is all about their passion following England home and away and their desire etc etc ...

Nowt to do with their free tickets then ?

They also drove 2,500 miles. I'd say that's pretty passionate.

They also drove 2,500 miles. I'd say that's pretty passionate.

Every other England fan who was there had made a similar trip too. They got to see the game. They weren't allowed to parp their instruments. I fail to see why it's a problem for anyone other than pukka pies who sponsor them. The fact is, I've seen more mention of their pies because of this ban so it's hardly bad publicity.

If they'd missed the game then I'd have sympathy. As it is I have none, in fact, I'm rumbleing jealous of their situation.

Quote from a pig

I thought the match today had a better atmosphere. No wonder as the Piggy Band had there instruments taken off them....haha thank roger! Is it any wonder we do poo poo with that bag of poo poo band up in the stands?

Daft kwunts.

Guest Darkus Owlus

Every other England fan who was there had made a similar trip too. They got to see the game. They weren't allowed to parp their instruments. I fail to see why it's a problem for anyone other than pukka pies who sponsor them. The fact is, I've seen more mention of their pies because of this ban so it's hardly bad publicity.

If they'd missed the game then I'd have sympathy. As it is I have none, in fact, I'm rumbleing jealous of their situation.

They'd be passionate too.

Guest Hola Tidman

Ha ha, like how the same 3 posters are throwing out minus points in this thread without having the balls to offer a written opinion

Very mature; intercity, Hola Tidman and Bens Dad. Very dignified.

Hola

I love the band!

Adios amigos

Guest intercity0wl

Ha ha, like how the same 3 posters are throwing out minus points in this thread without having the balls to offer a written opinion

Very mature; intercity, Hola Tidman and Bens Dad. Very dignified.

Cannot see the point of keep joining in a debate on who is, and who is not in favour of the band, I have stated enough that i have no problem with them, and that at times the noise made by the Home fans would be lower than that at none league games if they had not been present.

Been to enough games when they have not been present, and where there has been chances for supporters alone to turn the volume up, which they havent done. Dont forget crowds of below 20,000 have been the norm, especially night games, for a while, and the atmosphere at those would have been totally flat without the band to drum up a bit of enthusiasm.

Maybe with a bit of success and the return of the where were you when we were poo poo brigade things will alter but untill them they should remain imo, i know my written opinion on a forum for opinions will differ from yours, so feel free to neg away