The band are banned

Guest intercity0wl

Not something that's ever been discussed on here, as too many sheep think its fashionable to praise the band.

Glad its been raised though, as they clearly stifle the real singers, and as for that tallawa tallawa boing bong song.Cringeworthy.

I won't even mention about that Hemmingway fella being Dave Allens best mate.

The band when they drown everyone out with stupid songs are a hinderance, but when they purposely just try and start things off and let people get on with it then I think they can add something.

There have been plenty of games where the band havent been at Hillsborough and people havent been falling all over themselves to start things off. But having said that, in the season just gone, the atmosphere has been much better due to the feelgood factor.

Guest Thurgowland

lol paranoid much, deary me. That's a shame, well it would be if it was true.

Until its on the official website I'll believe it though, not from some geek behind a computer.

They still got to see the game. They just couldn't make their noise. Did they only go to play or did they go to see the national team in a major international competition? Nobody forced em either way did they?

Pukka Pies sponsor them to play at big games for exposure.

They couldn't play so Pukka Pies will be asking questions.

I would love a band up the Albion! You lot don't know how lucky you are! :biggrin:

Whenever I've seen some Sheffield Wednesday videos on youtube, it appears to be the band which have started and made the atmosphere last. Particularly my favourite chant of all;

If you don't f****** bounce then your a blade! :biggrin: