Michael Williams, Burnley and Wednesday

He played quite a few games in the 92-93 season when we got to the cup finals. We rested a few players so him , Julian watt, Simon stewart and others got some game time.

I remember him nearly scoring a cracking volley away at swindon in a televised sky game, the same game in which Gordon Watson almost took nicky hammonds head off in a 50/50

No idea what he is doing now though!

yer wrong mate he only scored 1 goal for us and that was against ipswich in 95.,it was watson who scored the goal against swindon a sort of shinned chip if i remember correctly .........

Guest Milan Mandaric - God

yer wrong mate he only scored 1 goal for us and that was against ipswich in 95.,it was watson who scored the goal against swindon a sort of shinned chip if i remember correctly .........

''I remember him nearly scoring a cracking volley away at swindon''

He's a great lad! Don't know about him signing for Wednesday though! Bit of a late reply haha. Me and the lads I mentioned before are still wondering what Mike Williams is up to, we are currently compiling a website to chart the whereabouts of old players for Burnley, those sites usually go well so any activity would be appreciated.

He's a great lad! Don't know about him signing for Wednesday though! Bit of a late reply haha. Me and the lads I mentioned before are still wondering what Mike Williams is up to, we are currently compiling a website to chart the whereabouts of old players for Burnley, those sites usually go well so any activity would be appreciated.

He was arrested three years ago for sh1tting in a copper's helmet.

I also saw him at a car boot selling Marvel comics.

Hope that helps.

• Haha 1