Michael Williams, Burnley and Wednesday

Hi guys,

Burnley fan here and myself and a couple of mates are trying to track down former favourites of ours smd were wondering what Michael Williams was up to following his retirement from the game. As he played most of his games for you, I thought you may be able to help?

Good luck for the coming season, Jim.

Used to get tickets for our games from him.

I used to train with Maltby Miners Welfare when I was younger too. flip me they were a good fit bunch of lads

Back in late 80's I played against em in a cup game for our local pub, I was a striker and I don't think I hardly had a kick.

We lost 5-1.

He played quite a few games in the 92-93 season when we got to the cup finals. We rested a few players so him , Julian watt, Simon stewart and others got some game time.

I remember him nearly scoring a cracking volley away at swindon in a televised sky game, the same game in which Gordon Watson almost took nicky hammonds head off in a 50/50

No idea what he is doing now though!

Just returned from my jollies and thanks for all the responses, we appreciate it. The reason is because we are trying to track down a lot of players as we are in the process of creating a website and maybe even a book where we put down what players who played for us are up to, we've had some pretty interesting responses as well! I'd just like to ask if anyone knew what Mike did following his spell at Dinnington Town as that's almost 5 years ago now?