New kits 2012/13

Guest williamqswfc

Guest williamqswfc

Does anyone know When do we get to see our new kits for next season as I heard we were getting both new home and away kits?

Guest MASSIVE1867

Hope it comes out before July, want to go to malaga with my new Wednesday shirt. Havnt heard nothing on SWFC website either disappointed.

I asked lady int shop other day if we going away from Puma as shop was nearly empty. She said "oh I've no idea" as if surprised to be asked.

Only thing I noticed a few new style t shirts by puma so maybe not changing

It's been posted many times, the puma deal should have had another 2 years to run, but we are getting out a year early, in order to do this, we are having new home and away kits again this year, they will be the last under Puma.

So it's new home and away for last season.

New home and away for this coming season

And new home and away the following year with a new supplier.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

It's been posted many times, the puma deal should have had another 2 years to run, but we are getting out a year early, in order to do this, we are having new home and away kits again this year, they will be the last under Puma.

It will have to be changed anyway ..... in order to put the championship logo on for next season

and the premiership logo on the season after !

The away shirt is being released on 14th July.

I imagine the home shirt the start of August but that is purely guess work.

We go on our hols on 2nd of August, I'll be well disappointed if I haven't got it to take on holiday with me.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

That's what keeps being said. BUT the Puma deal expires in 2015.

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~1581829,00.html

So if we are getting out of the contract a year early, we won't have a new supplier until 2014 - not next summer.

This year the club has a good reason for being tardy. We didn't know for certain that we were a Championship club again until the final game - which will have delayed sponsorship deals. That delays the manufacture (and release) of shirts. Unless the go for the shitty iron on option again. Ugh.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.