OFFICIAL - Joe Mattock Signs

Guest wincobankowl

Not seen much of him, but he has Championship pedigree and held his own in a team that finished 10th last time out.

Might not be the most exciting transfer in the world, but seems a relatively solid one to me.

Step by step we seem to be building a proper, solid championship squad.

Now for a few curve balls to give us that sparkle.....

Guest branksomeowl

Isn't it likely Milan would have known Joe from there time at Leicester together?

Yes, he was chairman when Mattock handed in a transfer request...

Guest Sniper1

I think we have done very well so far.

Kirkland - experienced championship/premiership quality GK.

Lee - young fullback with bags of potential.

Mattock - young fullback with bags of potential.

Gardner -? another prem/champ experienced head.(if he does sign)

Is this how summer will go, announce 11 new signings in order from DJ's team sheet.

That's the first time i've ever spent 5 minutes on another clubs forum, I have concluded that all football fans are equally barmy/melodramatic/level headed/thick.

I thought the same thing mate.

Rumour is king (20k :laugh:)

Everyone thinks that their club is too slow to tie up transfers.

Was there ever a more over used expression than deluded?

Edited by NYCOWL

I thought the same thing mate.

Rumour is king (20k :laugh:)

Everyone thinks that their club is too slow to tie up transfers.

Was there ever a more over used expression than deluded?

It's funny, all moaning about the same things.

"We're doomed" "Everyone is strengthening but us" "Sod him, he was poo poo anyway"

:biggrin:

"We're doomed" "Everyone is strengthening but us" "Sod him, he was poo poo anyway"

Have you been on the Leicester forum, they are discussing how much Dortmund would want for Lewandowski and how they can be in the Champions league in 3 years time.

(not entirely true having never been on there forum but I'm guessing it is almost accurate)

Does make me impressed at the business we've done so far. If we get Gardner that's 4 in the bag, and we've paid no fees.

My guess is that DJ has a decent budget for transfers, and whilst we can sign decent championship level players like this lad for nothing, it makes me confident that we will be able to afford Antonio, Treacy, and maybe one or two more surprises!

I like the way the club is being run right now, not throwing money around, but we are progressing.

Happy Days

Edited by NYCOWL

Does make me impressed at the business we've done so far. If we get Gardner that's 4 in the bag, and we've paid no fees.

My guess is that DJ has a decent budget for transfers, and whilst we can sign decent championship level players like this lad for nothing, it makes me confident that we will be able to afford Antonio, Treacy, and maybe one or two more surprises!

I like the way the club is being run right now, not throwing money around, but we are progressing.

Happy Days

Definitely.

I reckon the bulk of the transfers will be free's as that's what MM did last year but then we will hopefully splash some cash on a bit of quality.

Very happy with the club in general at the minute, we even had a little feature on SSN today about some kids soccer school thingy.