Home kit changing from blue to red....

Guest starrydave

Beggars belief what the BLUEbirds are doing!

I read that it was essential to raising funds... I dont quite get that!

It is totally wrong and would cause many to walk away. But I don't think many would stay walked away for long. They reckon it's because of the red being more of a successful colour in the orient. But just look how much success teams wearing blue have had this season

Investors are chinese arent they? Red is a good luck symbol or something over there, the investors point is that it would accelerate sales and interest in Cardiff in the Chinese market if they were to wear red.

Man City, Wednesday, Everton etc couldnt do it because of their local rivals use of Red already. Cardiff could, im not so sure for them its that big a deal really.

Why don't the investors use the money to form a new club?

Will be a sad day for football if this happens, the creation of franchises.

This affects everyone and it is important the deal doesn't happen.

Oh it's happening, the home shirts are expected in the club shop in a few months. 100 million is a lot of money, but they could lose more in the long run

Why don't the investors use the money to form a new club?

Will be a sad day for football if this happens, the creation of franchises.

This affects everyone and it is important the deal doesn't happen.

i guess it wont be long before an "Investor" buys a non league club and really pumps them full of investment to get them into the premier league

its all about TV money and sponsorship

problem is there arent many debt free clubs in "glamourous" locations left, could Manchester support a 3rd top flight team? maybe

Worst kind of meddling by overseas investors, and shows that don't really understand anything about the history of football clubs or what they mean to the supporters. Isnt that the guy who said he wasn't going invest if they didn't go with his idea? Not a chance we would stand for that here..

Guest fatherjack

money talks iam afraid. i know some cardiff fans there in up rage there planning on returning season tickets

i guess it wont be long before an "Investor" buys a non league club and really pumps them full of investment to get them into the premier league

its all about TV money and sponsorship

problem is there arent many debt free clubs in "glamourous" locations left, could Manchester support a 3rd top flight team? maybe

Isn't the guy that owns Crawley one of the richest men in Britain and has done just that to get them to L1

question...

an investor wants to invest a billion pounds into SWFC, buy Messi, Ronaldo etc but he said we had to wear Red shirts... away would still be blue shirts though

what would you do???

Edited by modboy