Mexborough Owl

Guest OneSimonGarner

Guest OneSimonGarner

Thanks to everyone on here for your help. Ive traced my late fathers old school mate(Stan) in Mex. He drove for Billies coaches.

Its not true what they say about Yorkshire folk, ive always found them to be generous, except for those in Leeds lol.

Thanks to everyone on here for your help. Ive traced my late fathers old school mate(Stan) in Mex. He drove for Billies coaches.

Its not true what they say about Yorkshire folk, ive always found them to be generous, except for those in Leeds lol.

we are always happy to help..... just dont ask us for money

Guest intercity0wl

Stan used to be the regular regular driver to the wednesday games for Billies, if memory serves me right

Bloody hell some names from the past there, sure i saw pop and Dan chattting in Mexboro weatherspoons not long since.

used to play football with Dave and Dan Macarthy if anybody was in a conversation with Dan they were usually listening. :biggrin: