OFFICIAL - Keiran Lee signs

Guest Brigadier

He need a hair cut , carrying that mop around will take a yard off his pace .

Torres lost pace when he cut his hair!

Good signing SWFC.

Young with a point to prove.

Won't be demanding a starting place so won't cause problems.

Buxton vs Lee pre season then.

Good luck lads.

Whole defence vs Buxton & Lee and CM (& RM?) vs Lee! Buxton can play pretty much equally well at LB, CB or RB - so Lee could even be a replacement for Batth, rather than just cover for Buxton. Lee can also play in midfield, so it's a brilliant signing for quality cover in plenty of positions.

the lad from wat im hearing has a bit of quality and i know he may have come from oldham but he was there player of the year 2 years running..... whose the last player of the year we signed....... semedo from charlton i believe...... and we know how that turned out....... good luck kieron lad

Kieran Lee has told swfc.co.uk of his excitement at joining the Owls and his desire of playing at the highest level with Wednesday.

The ambitious youngster is keen to begin the next chapter of his career at Hillsborough after four successful seasons with Oldham Athletic.

Lee, who was crowned as the Latics' Player of the Year for 2011-12, said: "As soon as I heard about the interest from Sheffield Wednesday, I knew straight away that I wanted to come here.

"The manager outlined how the club is run, the expectations and where they want to go.

"Every player wants to play at the highest level they can and I know I'm joining a club that is heading in the right direction."

The Manchester United academy product is excited at the prospect of playing Championship football in 2012-13 and has high hopes for the forthcoming campaign.

"I have learned a lot in my time at Oldham and I would like to thank the club for everything they have done for me," the defender said. "But when a chance like this comes along you have to take it.

"Every player wants to play in front of the biggest crowds possible and I've seen myself what kind of support this club gets week in, week out so it's really exciting.

"I think Sheffield Wednesday can reach the Premier League and that is definitely what you have got to aim for."

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10304~2791529,00.html?