Joke For All Wednesday Fans:

Guest leeterrier

Guest leeterrier

Just bought a 'Championship Level' lawnmower.... It doesn't work though, when i opened up the box there were no blades in it!...

From an ecsatic Terrriers fan, se you next season!.... That is all!.....

Guest Bedders

What goes Beep,Beep,Beep?..........Sheffield United's victory bus reversing back into the garage!

How do you put a cork back into a champagne bottle? Ask a Sheffield United fan!

Job vacancy.....Welder required to weld roof back onto open top bus. Enquiries to SUFC Sheffield 2

Edited by Bedders

Guest sotonowl

Just bought a 'Championship Level' lawnmower.... It doesn't work though, when i opened up the box there were no blades in it!...

you don't live in royston vasey by any chance do you?leave the blunts alone,making their life a misery is our job,and yes,we'll see and deal with you next season

Guest Distraught!

Tetley's Brewery put an advertisement in the paper for experienced bottlers.

Half of United's squad applied for the job.

Guest Big Guns

Your not having that one I put it on Friday....

In the joke thread....

Guest BB OWL

What goes Beep,Beep,Beep?..........Sheffield United's victory bus reversing back into the garage!

How do you put a cork back into a champagne bottle? Ask a Sheffield United fan!

Job vacancy.....Welder required to weld roof back onto open top bus. Enquiries to SUFC Sheffield 2

They still wouldn't know how to put it back in, they always seem to lose the bottle before they get the chance

Guest sotonowl

A bit nasty (although true). They (HTFC) did us a favour, remember.

They didn't do us a favour at all,they weren't thinking about us when they beat the blunts yesterday so don't even think about them doing us a favour.

My nephew is a blunt,he supports them because he hated his dad,(my sisters husband) because he was a WEDNESDAYITE.Typical bitter blunt really.

What a way to pick a club.Thing is though,he may be a blunt,and bitter at that,but he's my blunt and i aint having no royston vasey lookalike taking the wee wee out of him,that pleasure is mine,and mine alone,so flip off back to udderfeeld you flippingscroat.

They didn't do us a favour at all,they weren't thinking about us when they beat the blunts yesterday so don't even think about them doing us a favour.

My nephew is a blunt,he supports them because he hated his dad,(my sisters husband) because he was a WEDNESDAYITE.Typical bitter blunt really.

What a way to pick a club.Thing is though,he may be a blunt,and bitter at that,but he's my blunt and i aint having no royston vasey lookalike taking the wee wee out of him,that pleasure is mine,and mine alone,so flip off back to udderfeeld you flippingscroat.

Are you on your period?