Now that its over...

Nothings happening at hillsborough and if it does it will get posted.

Our neighbours have just right royally fvcked their club up! Laugh at them. Enjoy it!

Really don't get why people get their knickers in a twist about threads laughing at united.

Edited by B.A Baracus

Guest bigblue

nowt wrong with the amount of Blunt threads, we've all gotta get it out of our system.

For those of you that are wanting rid of them, after yesterday's result, you don't have to worry. Next season will be different. I'm not even sure I'll look at their results or league position for the next 10 years!

we must enjoy and savour every moment of there demise , we had to suffer the bile and insults of of those scum for the last 12 or so years mate,

Well my friend REVENGE IS SWEET

And i for one will enjoy the taste of it,

Guest on the band wagon

This will not stop. Just wait until they are popping down to crawley or cheltenham/ crewe. They have finiished above us for too long, not that they have acieved anything in that time but we should enjoy it

Its simply the topping to a fookin' brilliant season...lets get it out there...it will die of its own accord....We have had years of United lording it....we kept going...bided our time and waited for it to turn...for over a fookin' decade we have simply stood loyal , taking the fookin' banter and brickbats, trotted fervently down the Lepp and hoped....WE took all the sh*te when when we looked like going under...hauled ourselves up by our bootstraps at The Lane...against Carlisle...against Brentford.....sat with hearts in mouths for Months...just simply hoping beyond hope all this would happen...its happened.....simply bloody enjoy it....Its amongst the best seasons I have had as A Wednesday fan...and ive been going since the 60's....you learn to take the dreary days Wednesday bring you...To watch yer lad trot home from some fookin' miles away outpost of English football after being beaten by some team you never fvckin' heard of....To have to watch yer kid going to school to face all the crap...I'm fooked if I'm gonna post it in some "meanwhile back at the ranch" forum...I'm gonna spend all bleedin' summer laughing me head off at Blades fans...

I was bored of the ticket threads but there's definitely enough material after yesterday to keep us amused until the Euro's lol

I've already set the SKY+ for Calendar & Look North tonight and tomorrow.

Hoping for some epic crying shots.

lol

Hope so- nowhere near enough for me from Sky yesterday.