Please can we have a tidy up

I enjoy gloating at the grunters as much as the next man but can we have our wednesday forum back.

Could the mods not shift all the posts to the right section ?

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just enjoy this moment, this unbeleivable turn around of events

the scenario we dreamt of but never ever believed was possible

it's magic, pure comedy stuff, the kind of thing that never happens to us

remember this night forever

we've waited quite awhile and don't it feel good

Edited by happy bunny

I enjoy gloating at the grunters as much as the next man but can we have our wednesday forum back.

Could the mods not shift all the posts to the right section ?

I am usually the first to complain but come on, just for this weekend let's enjoy it.

Enjoy the moment then move on.

It was hard to ignore them when they were rivals in the same division, mostly above us. Now we are in a different division, let's just forget about them. They are of no consequence.

Guest tazz070299

Blade baiting is fun.

5 points and 2 games in hand. :tango:

Then how about a separate 5 points & 2 games in hand section for all the piggy threads

Edited by tazz070299

Guest LongleyOwl

I agree completely. It's been a fantastic season, the best I can remember since the 91-93 era and I feel honoured to have been a season ticket holder to have witnessed it all. I personally think the banter is much more fun when they're nearer our level as they have been all season until now. It looks like for a year at least they won't be so lets just cut em loose.

If we really want to prove that we're better than them in every area then we should, in my opinion, show a little class, feel good that we've finally got the upper hand back, enjoy our moment and just forget about them altogether. Let them do what they'll do and let's be the better club and better fans without rubbing their noses in it at every opportunity. They'll be hurting plenty enough, nobody needs to say anything. Just wear your shirt/badge or whatever with pride and smile. That'll do pig, that'll do. ;)

United? Oh yeh them. Not really bothered to be honest mate, I'm a Wednesday fan, go ask a Blade. :)

just enjoy it you miserable bugger

lol

abso flipping lutely I have a bigger high horse than most but let's make the grunters who come on here have it back for a few days ffs Have you forgotten the glee from the sty when we looked like going bust ?

I agree completely. It's been a fantastic season, the best I can remember since the 91-93 era and I feel honoured to have been a season ticket holder to have witnessed it all. I personally think the banter is much more fun when they're nearer our level as they have been all season until now. It looks like for a year at least they won't be so lets just cut em loose.

If we really want to prove that we're better than them in every area then we should, in my opinion, show a little class, feel good that we've finally got the upper hand back, enjoy our moment and just forget about them altogether. Let them do what they'll do and let's be the better club and better fans without rubbing their noses in it at every opportunity. They'll be hurting plenty enough, nobody needs to say anything. Just wear your shirt/badge or whatever with pride and smile. That'll do pig, that'll do. ;)

United? Oh yeh them. Not really bothered to be honest mate, I'm a Wednesday fan, go ask a Blade. :)

You have a very valid point but ffs the paint has not even dried on our.................... WELCOME TO CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL...............Banner and you want to pis$ on the bonfire!

Lighten up, go on holidays and relax the Football seasons over mate........The Piggy baiting season has only just begun! :biggrin:

Guest B.L.O.

Let's keep the pig abuse coming

I live within spitting distance of the Sty and enjoyed every second of the game in local, surrounded by blunts. Hahaha how good it was looking at them when simonsen kicked it to mars.

Keep the good days coming