CLUB MEMBERSHIP

Guest hirsty9

Guest hirsty9

Does anyone know when they are starting to pay for this season?. I went down to ticket office a couple of weeks ago and they said they didnt know when they are starting to re new. Has anyone renewed yet ?

Guest intercity0wl

I emailed the ticket office yesterday - they said that membership details will be released on the OS in the next couple of weeks

Whether it be membership, details of how the loyalty scheme will work, or the release of new kits etc etc, Wednesday always seem to be slower than most.

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Just renewed , good deal as I don't want to go to all home games it is the best way for me to support the club

Not a criticism i assure you, as what you do and why is no concern of mine, im just curious, but is it a case of dont want to go to all the home games, or you cannot get to all the Home games ?.

Well I suppose it's a combination. I have always enjoyed several hobbies and so frequently I will be on the golf course ,motorcycling or in the gym on a Saturday.

I also really enjoy going to s6 and probably look forward to it more now than I did when I was a season ticket holder due to the fact that it is now a regular but infrequent thing.

(I see the owls about 6 times a season home and away )

Does this make me the best Wednesday fan of course not but I do enjoy it this way

Guest intercity0wl

Well I suppose it's a combination. I have always enjoyed several hobbies and so frequently I will be on the golf course ,motorcycling or in the gym on a Saturday.

I also really enjoy going to s6 and probably look forward to it more now than I did when I was a season ticket holder due to the fact that it is now a regular but infrequent thing.

(I see the owls about 6 times a season home and away )

Does this make me the best Wednesday fan of course not but I do enjoy it this way

And thats all that really matters, guess i might have been the same but i absolutely hate Golf, motor sports of any discription and Gym;s. lol