Fifa's latest attempts at improving the game - what do you think ?

Guest Ultimateowl

Or just the fact that Sepp Blatter doesn't like English teams winning big competitions...

Guest utOwlz

How about this:

Scores still level after extra time, so then all the WAG's come onto the pitch, and first team to shag all the opposing players WAG's and bring them to orgasm wins? Mass orgy on the field. Make sure John Terry is on, and bring Madine off the bench in the last minute, jobs a good un.

OR

How about we just keep things as they are Blatter you fool.

Edited by utOwlz

The best way for FIFA to improve the game is for the whole sorry bunch of Presidents and Vice Presidents to resign. Appoint proper football people supported by honest business people. Stop this bias towards certain area's of the world. Qualifications for World cup finals by countries who can only play Micky Mouse other countries to qualify.....Australia and USA for example.

For sure there needs to be a huge clear out and maybe a move of their headquarters to a country not ruled by secret bank accounts!

Don't they still do that in MLS? Always seemed less random than a shoot out to me, I quite like it.

You have never watched MLS, doesn't qualify as football ! Nhl Ice hockey does the penalty shoot out that way. It works.

I do like the idea of this though. Especially if Mike Lyons was charging the keep we would win every time, keep would wee wee himself and run off.

Sepp Blatter is a W##nker !!

Fifa president Sepp Blatter has asked Bayern Munich honorary president Franz Beckenbauer to come up with an alternative to the "tragedy" of penalty shoot-outs.

Beckenbauer is head of the Football Task Force 2014, a group designed to recommend rule changes.

"Football can be a tragedy when you go to penalty kicks," Blatter said.

"Football should not go to one to one, when it goes to penalty kicks football loses its essence."

He added: "Perhaps Franz Beckenbauer with his football 2014 group can show us a solution, perhaps not today but in the future."

Strange he has spoken up about this when an English team wins a penalty shoot out to win a major tournament! I wonder if Bayern Munich had won he would have said the same?

He hates England and the English clubs.....Who could forget the Barcelona v Chelsea game of a 3 years ago when Chelsea should have had 4 penalities.....and the accusations that FIFA and EUFA were involved in some kind of directions to the officials (so I heard)

You have never watched MLS, doesn't qualify as football ! Nhl Ice hockey does the penalty shoot out that way. It works.

I do like the idea of this though. Especially if Mike Lyons was charging the keep we would win every time, keep would wee wee himself and run off.

Sepp Blatter is a W##nker !!

Correct!

My take on this, have a "golden goal" scenario, and then if it gets to the end of extra time without a golden goal, count the stats up to see who's had the most shots on goal, this woiuld hopefully encourage teams to "go for it" in extra time.

I do find it ironic though, that this subject is brought up, after the first time an English club actually wins a penalty shoot out!!! Blatter is a c0ck!!

I really like this idea....would you count it through the whole of the game or just the extra time period though? I also agree that Blatter is a c0ck

Guest Tractorowl

They could look back at the early rules of the game. If memory serves me correctly there was a system whereby rouges could be scored by adding an extra post either side of the goal post. These rouge points could be counted and used only in the event of a draw. It would be similar to goal attempts, but there would be no doubt about the points awarded. That been said, this rule was abandoned for a reason and I like the excitement of a penalty shoot out.