Play Off Budget

Well when we were 5 points behind having played 2 games more I could be forgiven for thinking the best we could achieve was to get promotion via the play offs and a trip to Wembley for the play off final after all no team could throw that lead away could they?

So now the trip to Wembley is not on the agenda what are you going to do with the money you would have spent on watching Wednesday through the play offs?

Maybe some of you that were thinking about a season ticket can now get one as the difference between the day out at Wembley and a season ticket on the Kop is not that much.

I'd booked a week off work around the play off final, which I booked off after the Colchester game - so now I've got a lovely week off without the stress and expense. Which is nice.

Then I've only got to go back to work for a couple of days the following week due to the double bank holiday, and I'm off again for Euro 2012 lol

Edited by alanharper

Now that the promotion euphoria has died down a little, in a strange sort of way I am slightly disapointed. I was really looking forward to a trip to wembley.

I guess I will just have to postpone it until next year - save the money for that!

put mine aside for next year's play-off final. :reda: just in case a bent ref costs us automatic

May I draw your attention to the homophobia in football thread..... You flipping homophobic stinky flaps, there's no place for people like you at Hillsborough!

Guest GreenGoose

Skeg?

Nah, actual.

Though with this weather atm not sure why I'm bothering. Feel sorry for gary megson , he'll burn like flip.

Assuming that last post wasn't meant to be sarcastic.....but I would have thought bent has meant corrupt and crooked far longer than it has had any form of negative homosexual connotations.

Noooooooooo, it sooooooooo wasn't meant to be sarcasm!