Sorry i really am so, so sorry to post this, but guess who we have offered a contract to

Guest intercity0wl

Excellent signing if this is the case. Will add experience and passion to that Midfield. Always good as back up if necessary. Has the full summer to get fit. A sensible contract offer. Well done Davey Jones.

And FFS trust Jones - Jesus what does he have to do to win fans over. We would still be in League 1 if he hadn't taken over !

Excellent signing if this is the case. Will add experience and passion to that Midfield. Always good as back up if necessary. Has the full summer to get fit. A sensible contract offer. Well done Davey Jones.

And FFS trust Jones - Jesus what does he have to do to win fans over. We would still be in League 1 if he hadn't taken over !

i agree mate, if Dave Jones wants him then i will trust his judgement and like you say with a full pre season in him and on a sensible contract i cant see what we have got to lose.

Yes there are questions about his mentality, commitment and fitness but if his head is in the right place and his fitness is good he'd be the best creative midfielder in the championship and better than a lot of the premier league.

Last year people were questioning if Lua Lua was good enough for us and then he goes on to score wonder goals a division higher. Beggars belief sometimes.

As for his year off it "could" have done wonders for him. Look how good Scholes was after a break compared to his final games before retiring. That breakcould extend his career by another couple of years.

I think I speak for everyone on here when I say....

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

You absolutely dont speak for me !

just as i wouldn't have the cheek or temerity to speak for you or anyone else on here.

Your opinions are your own, my opinion is it would be a cracking piece of business.

Well done, again, DJ !

Really makes me laugh with articles like this. Post a story, and then put a "snippet" of the story in quote lines so you get a brief idea about the what's going on. If intersted in the snippet, read further.

The article's only a paragraph long! You've pretty much read it twice!

Clearly more bullsh¡t from the star.

You absolutely dont speak for me !

just as i wouldn't have the cheek or temerity to speak for you or anyone else on here.

Your opinions are your own, my opinion is it would be a cracking piece of business.

Well done, again, DJ !

Calm down dear, it was a response to the resurrection of a long standing debate and lots of speculation whether we will sign him or not about a year ago. That went on forever. And ever. And ever. Until a few on here were eyeing the kool-aid in case another thread popped up.

Personally, if he's up to the job and it's a pay astound play then I'm all for it. Nothing to lose.