if we were in play off final

We'd be falling out with each other as to who should get tickets and who should miss out, talking of 'part-timers' etc!

The fact is, although the scrubbers talk big about crowds they are not in our league. They have to be lured in with cheap tickets to get a decent turnout. And even then...21,000 for a play-off second leg ffs!!!

I've been winding the blunts up all week by telling them I haven't got a ticket for the play off final yet, they've all asked me "what's tha want a ticket for?", I then replied, "oh yeah, I'd forgotten your lot bottled it and we got automatic"

It's amazing how quick they bite, and how quick they throw the dummy out.

5 points and 2 games in hand. :tango:

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Big Guns

We sold nearly the allocated amout we would have got at home against wycombe

So yes,we would have sold out now easily

Top price £88 tickets take some selling and if we get to the Championship play off final next season cheapest tickets will be £50 most expensive £100. The FA need to take a long hard look at themselves.

if the New Wembley hadn't cost a whooping £800m plus to build,then we wouldn't have to pay these extortnate prices that the FA are charging Edited by parkfieldowl14

Guest Fedor

Maybe its a good thing they are not selling out. This way the F A may take a long hard look at themselves and stop ripping fans off just cos they know they will pay to be at these events