Behind enemy lines

Right, due to strange family commitments, I find myself taking my Blunt nephew to the playoff final.

I think my Tetanus injections are up to date but do I need any other inoculations before I go (swine flu? diphtheria? etc) or will my Wednesday pants be enough to protect me?

Obviously, if your brother or sister think it's perfectly okay.

Right, due to strange family commitments, I find myself taking my Blunt nephew to the playoff final.

I think my Tetanus injections are up to date but do I need any other inoculations before I go (swine flu? diphtheria? etc) or will my Wednesday pants be enough to protect me?

Stupid Boy, its your nephew not your son, grow some balls and tell them to get get fooked.

UNCLEAN, UNCLEAN.

Seriously your nephew needs to saved from the dark side, slap the poo out of him.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Distraught!

China and North Korea have "Re-education Camps" designed for this kind of thing. He will come out believing that 2 + 2 = 5 and black is white unless the government tell you it's black. Coaxing him out of this filthy habit may take a bit longer but I am sure the "methodology" is available. :ph34r:

Go with him but constantly tell him how boring the United team and fans are and how much better the Owls team and fans are in comparison. Then take him to Hillsborough a few times next season and, hey presto, your work will be done - a new Wednesdayite!

How old is the kid?

If he's a little un, feed him some dodgy foreign food from Camden market or something, until he's starts complaining he's gonna sh!t himself.

Then either throw him through the turnstile and run, or take him to a proper grim bog with no paper and wipe stuff up with his United shirt.

That's what I'd do, but then I'm not much of a kid person.

lol:laugh:

Well I thank you all for your comments on this matter, and contrary to some advice, I went anyway.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

What a day out!

Nice trip down, sat with some town fans on the train. Great stadium.

The day was only really spoiled by the 120 Minutes of poo that was passed off as football!

It got much better after extra time though.

I honestly din't think the smile on my face could get any bigger after the Wycombe match, but do you know what?

It bloomin well did at about 5:50 yesterday.

What an end to one of the best seasons in many a long year.

Nephew still not speaking to me, as I haven't stopped laughing at him yet! :-)

Well I thank you all for your comments on this matter, and contrary to some advice, I went anyway.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

What a day out!

The day was only really spoiled by the 120 Minutes of poo that was passed off as football!

I honestly din't think the smile on my face could get any bigger after the Wycombe match, but do you know what?

So you went then?....flip me....

Yep, as Wallace and Grommit would say "It was a grand day out".

Although, I need some more help.

I've burned my clothes and had 4 baths, but the smell isn't going away. Any ideas? :tango:

Yep, as Wallace and Grommit would say "It was a grand day out".

Although, I need some more help.

I've burned my clothes and had 4 baths, but the smell isn't going away. Any ideas? :tango:

Aye..next time you bath...hold yer fookin' head under for longer............

What a day out!

Well played fella.