Behind enemy lines

Right, due to strange family commitments, I find myself taking my Blunt nephew to the playoff final.

I think my Tetanus injections are up to date but do I need any other inoculations before I go (swine flu? diphtheria? etc) or will my Wednesday pants be enough to protect me?

Guest Foxhill Owl

Right, due to strange family commitments, I find myself taking my Blunt nephew to the playoff final.

I think my Tetanus injections are up to date but do I need any other inoculations before I go (swine flu? diphtheria? etc) or will my Wednesday pants be enough to protect me?

Oh dear

:tango:

If my brother or sister wanted me to take their young un to the piggie game I'd seriously tell em to get fooked, imagine being sat with em singing anti Wednesday songs and pro ched songs all flippinggame, seriously mate, don't do it, be the terrible uncle that no one likes, it's not worth it.

How old is the kid?

If he's a little un, feed him some dodgy foreign food from Camden market or something, until he's starts complaining he's gonna sh!t himself.

Then either throw him through the turnstile and run, or take him to a proper grim bog with no paper and wipe stuff up with his United shirt.

That's what I'd do, but then I'm not much of a kid person.

Guest orangeOWL

I think I'd rather gouge out my own eyes than watch that sack of $h!t game. Shame on you sadamski , Shame on you! Even if you've denied a grunter a ticket :biggrin:

Although all will be redeemed if I see you bouncing on TV in their end when Rhodes tears 'em a new 'un.

Edited by orangeOWL

Guest robstersowldad

Just take him to wembley station for three hours, when he complains that he hasnt seen the match say "Oh sorry, ive got a bad hearing problem"