MASSIVE - confirmed

It's all a conspiracy! Uniteds fixture list meant that they never stood a chance of automatic promotion, good attendances etc etc, I'm not sure how, just something I've ward from a few of them! If they'd have had our night fixtures, our saturday fixtures etc etc there attendance would have been higher

Deluded

Allegedly deluded sorry

Don't wanna get sued

It's all a conspiracy! Uniteds fixture list meant that they never stood a chance of automatic promotion, good attendances etc etc, I'm not sure how, just something I've ward from a few of them! If they'd have had our night fixtures, our saturday fixtures etc etc there attendance would have been higher

Deluded

Allegedly deluded sorry

Don't wanna get sued

It is one big conspiracy. A united fan tried telling me they actually sold 30,000 for the home leg but he doesn't know why they didn't turn up. That and Huddersfields epic 2 year unbeaten run, discounting all cup games and games they actually lost. Conspiracy.

I was genuinely surprised our attendances were only higher than 3 PL clubs. But put into perspective we are HUMONGEROUS!

Yeah, but remember the average away following in the prem must be 2,000-3,000 (as opposed to 300-400) which will swell a lot of teams home averages, so we are more humungous than those figure imply :)

Guest Gordo_Owl

Fasntastic support this season. Well done, proud to be an owl.

Agreed! Epic season on and off the pitch!!!