DJ is going to watch Hudders/MKD

Guest totemowl

Why are we looking at signing L1 players?

I'd make an exception for Rhodes but beyond that I'd expect us to be looking at existing championship / premiership players.

Unfortunately the gaffer doesn't identify his source. Perhaps it's just rumour.

Guest londonowl1

Rhodes won't sign for a premiership team...no way

He will end up in the championship next season, if hudders go up he will prob stay with them

If they don't he will be off and we have as much chance as any in signing him, his dads influence good be good for us

Not seen DJ yet. Agent Wilson n Stevenage bloke are there. Would have been good to see DJ say wi agent w. handing a brown envelope over n that.

Think he's there to see potter but we defo need to try for Rhodes. Imagine his goals added to what we did this season. We'd have pi$$ed lg

Guest Big Guns

I always did.

I wanted stevenage but I've changed my mind

Hoping for a stevenage Huddersfield final.

Guest Fedor

I wanted stevenage but I've changed my mind

Hoping for a stevenage Huddersfield final.

Yes that would be ideal.

Its gonna be Hudders in the final and hopefully Stevenage. Now here's a thing if we are looking at Rhodes and the deal hinges on whether Hudders get promoted or not what do we preferm if its a Pig and Hudders final. Hudders to lose and we get Rhodes or Hudders to win and we don't get Rhodes but can laugh at Pigs even louder. Hard decision but I think I would go for signing Rhodes as that could make all the difference next season.

A pigs v Huddersfield final is a win win situation for us, if Huddersfield win, it heaps more misery and heartache on the grunters, if by some chance the pigs fluke it, then its more easy points next year, probably with Jordan Rhodes in our side