Lets hear it for the Nuneaton Owls

Guest Infamouszigg

Guest Infamouszigg

I think I speak for my fellow East & North Midland Owls,Was a great night (upto kick-off!) in the Bermuda Park at Nuneaton, Us three, then the Nuneaton clan of five (three generations of Wednesdayites in Nuneaton!) and Waddowl.I don't think the regulars in there new what had hit them!Oh and not forgetting young Tom from Rugby (HarkNowHearTheWednesdaySing) who we met in the ground after tailing his coach down the A444 towards the ground.Would have been really nice to top the night of with a win, but hey thats Wednesday!Bring on the Blunts

GLAD YOU ENJOYED NUNEATON 'ZIG'!! ON THE WAY TO THE GROUND ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT 2 MORE WEDNESDAYITE'S FROM NUNEATON ( NOT RELATED ) INTRODUCED THEMSELVES, AND LIVE A MINUTE FROM MY HOUSE!! AND THEN WHEN LEAVING 2 MORE WEDNESDAYITE'S ALSO FROM NUNEATON ( AGAIN UNRELATED ) SAID HELLO!! I LOVE MY " NUNEATONOWLS " T-SHIRT-- EVEN COV' FANS MADE COMMENT! IF WE CAN GET TO THE BAR WE'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW! UP THE OWLS. :clap2:

GLAD YOU ENJOYED NUNEATON 'ZIG'!! ON THE WAY TO THE GROUND ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT 2 MORE WEDNESDAYITE'S FROM NUNEATON ( NOT RELATED ) INTRODUCED THEMSELVES, AND LIVE A MINUTE FROM MY HOUSE!! AND THEN WHEN LEAVING 2 MORE WEDNESDAYITE'S ALSO FROM NUNEATON ( AGAIN UNRELATED ) SAID HELLO!! I LOVE MY " NUNEATONOWLS " T-SHIRT-- EVEN COV' FANS MADE COMMENT! IF WE CAN GET TO THE BAR WE'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW! UP THE OWLS. :clap2:

I saw some guys with NUNEATON OWLS on the back of their shirts.... I assume that was you.