The Season in Pictures Thread.

Agreed.

An amazing season. After so many cold rainy Tuesday nights over the last 10 years when watching the fairground across the road from my seat on the South seemed far more appealing than watching the battering we were suffering on the pitch, watching the likes of Ashley Westwood, John Beswetherick, Leon Clarke, Derek Geary, Leon Knight and David Graham (players who were nowhere near fit to wear the famous blue and White stripes) represent our club over the last decade... It almost seemed worth it watching Madine scoring at the Lane, Ranger scoring against Wycombe and Antonio scoring against Carlisle and the feeling such moments over the last 12 months bought to me.

This thread reminds me of how for the first time since I was at school (early to mid 90s) I was actually wishing the week away so I could get down to Hillsborough to see the mighty blue and white wizards play.

Can't wait for the new season to start!!

UTO!!!!!

This - people who spout poo pooe in the transfer threads should remember this - the club is back to where it was twenty years ago.

Who takes their disabled daughter to a Hate Wilson protest and dresses her up in a Superman Outfit, cape included?

The mind on this occasion boggles.

lol shes about 30 odd that lass in the wheelchair ,,, no legs on her lol. I used to work with her in doncaster