New score board?

Guest Gary_Madine

Rather the money be used to try and buy Antonio, Batth or Treacy tbh.

The old one shows the time and the score.

That's good enough for me.

I think a new one would be purchased if additional advertising revenue and marketing would recoup the cost.

Otherwise I doubt we'll bother yet.

I think a new one would be purchased if additional advertising revenue and marketing would recoup the cost.

Otherwise I doubt we'll bother yet.

if it as an immediate return and we make some money out of it then in all for it. But if in the short term our budget allows us to do one or the other, I'd rather we went ahead and signed one of the loan players back.

We'll see what happens.

Guest Triplej2

At the Milan and Jones fans forum MM said he was very aware of the need to smarten the stadium up and that they were looking in to a new scoreboard.

I personally think it's a matter of self respect and pride to smarten up certain parts of the ground, especially the West stand front elevation.

Who said anything about a MASSIVE tv? We just need a modern scoreboard.

Why ?

A scoreboard needs to tell us the score and the time , ours does that.

If your modern scoreboard isn't gonna be a MASSIVE telly what is it gonna be ?

Scoreboard would be the bottom of my list

Guest Triplej2

Why ?

A scoreboard needs to tell us the score and the time , ours does that.

If your modern scoreboard isn't gonna be a MASSIVE telly what is it gonna be ?

Scoreboard would be the bottom of my list

There is such thing as modern scoreboard you know, loads of clubs have got them. Are you honestly saying we should stick with the one we've got??

I think Milan should think how much to get a new scoreboard fitted then think f**k it keep the old one which does everything we need and give the cash to the children's hospital . We get a functioning board and the hospital get some money . Win win . Or am i just old and sentimental :-)

Guest Triplej2

If investing in a scoreboard will generate guaranteed profit fairly quickly then we should upgrade. Otherwise it should be way down the priority list.

All the new style ones more than pay for themselves.

We really do need to get in to the 21st century, the club is on a roll and I think the ground should reflect that. I'm not talking about big stuff which can come later, I'm on about the little things that make a difference.

I would suspect a new scoreboard would allow more/better advertising facilities, therefore generating more income for the Club in a higher division. Guess a decision will be taken based on how cost effective it is.

DING DING DING! We have a winner! If it makes a profit, do it!