New score board?

Guest Gary_Madine

Guest SemedoISgod

After finishing 8th in the premiership in 13/14 fans will still say..

"i would like a champions league winning team before thanks"

Guest peterathertonfanclub

what's wrong with the one we have ?

They are better than the tellys up in the north , can we av em please

Guest JamieTG100

If we end up with a new scoreboard then it will have to do the same routine for the pigs score

Shhhh

T

Then the score.

have to Agree thats the best Bit.

Why do we need a new one one. I don't want a MASSIVE tv telling me that asda has an offer on grapefruits . Ours tells us the score , tells us the minutes and tells us when the pigs are losing . Leave the giant tv's to the pigs . If i wanted to see a big tele id stay at home .

Guest Triplej2

Why do we need a new one one. I don't want a MASSIVE tv telling me that asda has an offer on grapefruits . Ours tells us the score , tells us the minutes and tells us when the pigs are losing . Leave the giant tv's to the pigs . If i wanted to see a big tele id stay at home .

Who said anything about a MASSIVE tv? We just need a modern scoreboard.

Colchester has one of the new versions that shows the game live. The bloke next to me spent most of the game watching it rather the match in front of him, which was kind of bizarre.

Always makes me laugh how any desicion of any dispute you want to look at it, knowing that it's showing the game, but cos of FIFA/FA rules, the second the balls out of play it's showing a advert for the local MOT garage...