Congratulations from Wycombe on a great day....

Guest WWFC

Guest WWFC

...what a great day yesterday was, not only did we get a chance to visit your great stadium but also to witness such scenes. Its what being a football fan is all about.

Great to meet you fans on the trains and trams and talk well with you, very down to earth and good people. Good atmosphere in the ground, very loud and good banter.

Good result for you, and great to witness the pitch invasion in a non aggressive fashion towards us, which allowed us to enjoy the moment without worry. Great to see your fans come over to us.

Also lovely to feel safe to stay and applaud your players.

out of all the crowd just one idiot who was sat in a green jacket in our enclosure (possibly staff?) who decided to start giving it the bishop basher signs after your first goal.

Great occasion and good luck, a wonderful club with great fans...you belong in the premier league!

Good to see the large inflatable football from our fans in the middle of the pitch invasion bouncing around.

you earned the applause mate you were part of it my friend you lot did wycombe and swfc proud on the day ,fair play to you all hope things workout for your club in the future and you get the success you as brilliant fans deserve ,

Guest OWLSGAZ

...what a great day yesterday was, not only did we get a chance to visit your great stadium but also to witness such scenes. Its what being a football fan is all about.

Great to meet you fans on the trains and trams and talk well with you, very down to earth and good people. Good atmosphere in the ground, very loud and good banter.

Good result for you, and great to witness the pitch invasion in a non aggressive fashion towards us, which allowed us to enjoy the moment without worry. Great to see your fans come over to us.

out of all the crowd just one idiot who was sat in a green jacket in our enclosure (possibly staff?) who decided to start giving it the bishop basher signs after your first goal.

Great occasion and good luck, a wonderful club with great fans...you belong in the premier league!

Good to see the large inflatable football from our fans in the middle of the pitch invasion bouncing around.

What a quality set of fans, really glad to see you all stayed and enjoyed the celebrations very good side dont deserve to go down hope you bounce back up

Good luck for the future

Guest 03 owl

It was a great touch to clap your fans at the end, we talked about this last night, that for you as Football fans and of your club. what it is all about...and we said proper football fans travelling all that way with being relagated, again the whole club SWFC,Wycombe and all concerned provided an amazing day cough* night/morning lol.

Edited by 03 owl

Thanks for coming with just enough fans to allow us to use all of the West stand, that made it just that bit extra special on a great day. Sorry you had to sit up in the corner, what's it like up there is the view any good? Despite the unfortunate end to your season you still came to join in the party and when i could draw my glances away from the pitch i could see you jumping and clapping (couldn't hear you for obvious reasons). I hope we can play you again in a cup someday. Good luck next year.

What a nice post it's nice to see. I was well impressed With the Wycombe following and support. great fans and I hope you bounce back straight away.

Good luck next season, your fans obviously came to enjoy the day.

I was impressed with the work rate and application of your players, they did not wilt in the atmosphere. I think if you hang on to the majority of your squad you will have a good chance of promotion next year.