First Beer Of The Day Thread!

We're all going to be supping a fair few today, hopefully all night!!!!!! So let's keep a track of what time the first one slipped down.

It's 11:58am where I am. I've just cracked open a bottle of Singha to sup on the balcony with my first ciggy. Need to calm these flipping nerves, still got 9 flipping hours to wait. :staton:

So what time are you going to begin riding the rail??? I hope there are some 7 - 8 am 'ers out there!!!!

:ghoulguy: :ghoulguy: :ghoulguy: :ghoulguy: :ghoulguy: :ghoulguy:

Edited by Orlando_Trustful

Guest krisswfc1

as soon as the beer shop opens i'm there, got a bottle of champagne in the fridge but I'll save that for later (hopefully)

If I start too soon I'll fall asleep this afternoon and miss the commentary! I'll have a beer with my lunchand then wait to open the bottle of Dom Perignon that's been waiting for an occasion as MASSIVE as today

Guest Big Guns

If all goes to plan ,there should be a lot of ale supped tday and not much owlstalkng

So let's raise a glass ,flip it can of carling at 6:45

.....Cheers everyone.......

Guest sudburyowl

cup of tea .... now time for a 6 mile run to settle the nerves.....

then its time for the big day ... who needs the FA cup final ... weve got our own in Sheffield

uto

Guest Big Guns

Girls lager.

Real men drink Stella.

Yep like the realist he's a Stella man ....

I don't drink it for the benefit of me and others around me its flippingloopy juice.....