Who is traveling the furthest for tomorrow's MASSIVE game !

Setting off at 07:30 and travelling up from South Wales, picking 3 fellow Owls up en-route from this neck of the woods, should be all in all approx 475 round trip - Not exactly international but the fricking Severn Bridge makes it feel like it lol!

Can't Wait I Know We Will Do It COME ON WEDNESDAYYYYYYYY!!!!!

P.S. I really need to get to sleep ffs, truly is like waiting for Xmas morning! Night Ya'll

Guest Guinbang

Running from just outside Mosborough... Not that far in the car, but that hill up to Manor Top is a bugger... You get up there and you're like... "Man, I'm knackered, could do with a breather... poo poo! I'm in Manor Top... With a Wednesday shirt on!" It's all down hill from there!

(Yeah, I'm running because I just need to do something dammit!)

One of the lads is goin to the game from Thailand....although he is going to see his nan too.....

Lucky barsteward..........not abart his nan....( who is nice ) But watching the blue n white wizards....

Can't wait....been awake / drunk all week....now it's ten am here, 11 hours til kick off, on the wee wee this aft with lads, home, shower, then MASSIVE party......

I'm knackered

Edited by thai-owl

Fair play mate! Enjoy the A21! Grew up and lived in Hastings until I was 26, most people knock it but I love the place.

funny thing is everytime anyone (myself included ) mentions Hastings we always mention the A21.Just leaving now and it is absolutly peeing down outside makes the A21 even less fun.Safe journey to all

Just getting ready its 05.50am as it says from South wales, and will be there at 09.15 ish , trying for breakfast at Rawson then a few bevys , maybe a bit of a sing song, then have a pleasurable day watching the lads smash another southern team. Will have all my ribbons streaming from the car on the way up. Come on you Blue and White Wizards

Thailand, a 12000 mile round trip.

Just hope i can book my ticket back there after today and dont have to stay for the play offs as i initially thought when i decided to come back.

One of the lads is goin to the game from Thailand....although he is going to see his nan too.....

Lucky barsteward..........not abart his nan....( who is nice ) But watching the blue n white wizards....

Can't wait....been awake / drunk all week....now it's ten am here, 11 hours til kick off, on the wee wee this aft with lads, home, shower, then MASSIVE party......

I'm knackered

Where abouts are you in Thailand? Living in the big BKK. Up The Owls!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a 3 hour walk from the Cross,,,,,mind you,,that includes,,two n half hours int pub to brek up journey,,,dunt half tekit arta thi trapesin darn Halifax road.

Safe journey guys n girls wherever your comin from,and enjoy the day,,,, :biggrin: :biggrin:

Guest Bedders

Great stories here guys & girls.....just shows the love for our club! Where ever you are travelling from....safe journey & have a great day!!

Guest Bournemouth Owl

260 miles from Bournemouth, setting off at 7am! Worth every penny of petrol and then some! UTO

i would check your route if i was you, its only 235 miles for me.