Not going according to plan again....

Guest DanAllen93

I've been at work all week, I've had 3 tabs open: OwlsTalk, Wednesday Website and google, just in case someone walks in.

I sure people must think I'm working to rule, due to the minimal amount of work being done!

Fuck you work.

Fuck you in the eye!

There's only one thing I've been thinking about all week and that's the Wednesday. Hurry up Saturday FFS.

Pleased to say I've retained my calm demeanour throughout though.

COME THE flip ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!

Yep Ditto, I've been off work all week and spent most of my time on here, I'm back at work tonight but I'll still be concentrating too much on Wednesday, and when I get home in the morning, I will probably not be able to sleep. I'll be glad when this game is over to be honest.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Got a couple of assignment deadlines for uni work coming up soon... need to do some work but every time I try I end up on here or youtube watching the crowd videos from the Brentford (+ Stevenage v United) and Carlisle games.

Thankfully for the last three days I've be really busy with work and managed to make 262 pairs of glasses.

That's kept me from thinking about Saturday.

Now I'm home it's going be a long road till 3pm

Total lack of concentration for me too.....First patient I had to take blood off this morning was a Woman in a fookin' Blades dressing gown...I'm stood there....with a bleedin' needle...

"Don't they usually take blood from the arm?"

"No...theres a good vein in yer fookin' eyeball..........................

Total lack of concentration for me too.....First patient I had to take blood off this morning was a Woman in a fookin' Blades dressing gown...I'm stood there....with a bleedin' needle...

"Don't they usually take blood from the arm?"

"No...theres a good vein in yer fookin' eyeball..........................

'And do you really need six pints?'