Not going according to plan again....

This week I've spent far too much time on this forum.

Today I sat at my desk at 8.40 determined to throw myself into work, have a really productive day so I can enjoy tonight and tomorrow with a clear conscience.

So far I've spent 45 minutes on Owlstalk and not even opened my email!

DOH!

One of my screens has the work i should be doing on it, the other is solely dedicated to owlstalk. (and a random website so I can alt+tab it if anyone comes to see what i'm doing)

Work, has no significance this week, and even less so today. COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!

And me. Thing is though boys, I don't know why I do it. I'm supremely confident but as soon as i start reading about the game I get nervous...

Gaaagh! Them buggers best score two early goals and put my bloody nerves to rest. Antonio on 4 mins and washing machine on 9 mins, please.

Today I sat at my desk at 8.40 determined to throw myself into work, have a really productive day so I can enjoy tonight and tomorrow with a clear conscience.

DOH!

Sounds familiar !

Been working in Scottyland with a Blades fan whos off to Exeter.We went up there on Sunday & worked over every night so we would get our work done.We got home early hours of Wednesday.Hes been a bag of nerves all week while i have been at my most relaxed all season.I tell you what im going to bloody enjoy tomorrow as much as the Rumbelows cup win of 91.COME ON YOU BLUE & WHITE WIZARDS

3-0 all the way lol:milan:gary megson :madine: :Hirsty: :reda:

Everyone is a bag of nerves.

Went into the shop yesterday to buy my wife a new scarf, staff are excited but nervous, especially as it is between us and the Pigs. lol

I have done jack diddly squat at work this week!

I usually have a tab open all day long to Owlstalk, but this week its the only tab that has been open. I couldn't care any less for doing work if that was possible.

Even on my way too and from work on the tram, my phone is connected to owlstalk and the main site, my mind wanders continually over all the match permutations one minute feeling incredibly confident, the next contemplating a huge flip up and the trufflers pipping us at the post, followed by a gut wrenching sickness feeling, that I can't control!

I am the most avid atheist that anyone could wish to meet, but have found myself entertaining the notion of a superior being, and hedging my bets and having a sneaky prayer, just in case someone is there and can influence the outcome...

Please Wednesday, do it for all us dedicated fans, who take dog poo poo abuse at home for putting the club before the wife, and the continual ear ache on match days, and for those like my departed dad, whose ashes were spread across the hallowed turf and bled blue and white, and most importantly for me, for my daughter, who has watched Wednesday, as a season ticket holder for the last 6 years, and would like to experience a bit of joy for once!!!!

The time has come for you the players to deliver just one more time, then we can well and truly get the party started!!!!

We're all Wednesday aren't we??????

DOH!

Me too!

DOH!

You will have 3 months free to make up for it after Saturday!

Guest sudburyowl

DITTO .... WHAT A WEEK ...................

ROLL ON 4PM TO GET OFF HOME & START PREPARING FOR TOMORROW

Guest wibbledonkey

Done absolutely nothing all week. Really nervous and just want to get to Saturday

I've got a job interview later on this afternoon.

I'm nervous enough as it is!

I had one on Tuesday evening mate, I couldnt be any more nervous this week so I just kept thinking about saturday so I didn't spike.

Got offered the job Wednesday morning. Up the Owls!

Good luck! Just remember, if you don't get the job Wednesday will go up, and if you do get the job Wednesday will still go up. Nerves settled, jobs a good 'un!

Thanks!

Personally I'm due some good luck, and as Wednesdayites were definitely due some success.

Fingers crossed... it could be an absolutely epic weekend for me!