Matchday Programme - UNPRECEDENTED demand

Don't buy them, if you buy one you are risking us losing!!!!!!! It is tradition/superstition/ritual to buy your programme at the match, some ppl wear lucky pants some ppl buy their programme at the ground. If we don't win on Saturday and you've bought your programme online you are to blame fact

Make it available on the ipad already.

How the flip are us exiles supposed to get one?!?

Do what I did and pay the extra postage you tight rumbleer!

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

It's the biggest selling pre-order EVER

Of any of the games of any teams that the publisher has ever dealt with...

Maybe this is more a question for Postman Pat, but what other teams have the publishers dealt with?

Neil, do you know why they aren't printing enough so that it won't sell out? Surely the club should maximise revenues? And printing a few extra is peanuts compared with selling a few extra at £5. I knew loads of people who couldn't get a programme at the home match v the pigs - just seems like everyone loses out if that's the case?

Disagree limited numbers of these should eb printed so as to make them really special of programme enthusiasts and collectors. Then they should also print the same programme but in normal format with staples.

Bought mine..Also just got a proper bargain. 535 Owls programmes from last 20 yrs.For £50.00. Got loads of duplicates though

Not to clear what your trying to point out here.... You've got 535 programmes and paid £50, are you selling them for £50. Not clear.