Ditch the nerves

Guest pops55

Guest pops55

The team needs us to turn these nerves into positive energy for Sat, so come on guys lets ditch the nerves and get our emotions in check for the weekend. Lets get the old lady rocking and cheer the team on to one final home win that puts us over the line and leaves the blunts in our wake.

UTO

The team needs us to turn these nerves into positive energy for Sat, so come on guys lets ditch the nerves and get our emotions in check for the weekend. Lets get the old lady rocking and cheer the team on to one final home win that puts us over the line and leaves the blunts in our wake.

UTO

Have you asked Cardiff's permission to post that?

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest pops55

Have you asked Cardiff's permission to post that?

Hey when i first started going she was a young lady.

Of course the oinkers are going to try and put pressure on us by phoning FH and posting on message boards etc. I see it like this, being nervy isn't going to have a beneficial effect on us so there's no point in being nervy. That said, it will be hard to ignore nerves, but let's try eh?

Yes i'm nervous...I'm al;ways nervous....but for fvcks sake....If vthe players have got their heads on...we should bloody win it.....Every fookin' blade....every fookin' Owl is focusing on the Wycombe game....United fans have whittered flip all about Exeter....same bloody scenario in't it?...Exeter nowt to play for....If Wycombe are going to go for it with nowt to lose....what are Exeter going to do...at home..in front of their own fans...no fvcker on Radio Sheffield has hardly approached that subject...I hope United players take their sodding eyes off the ball..like their fans are doing.....cos theres 2 games on SAturday...not one.....

Edited by asteener1867

Guest PenangOwl

UTO

Absolutely, also, Dave Jones has the experience to pass onto the players for them to handle Saturday's game and respond to the atmosphere.

Can Owlstalk arrange to get the atmosphere canned (or bottled) and sent to overseas Owls??