Wednesday crowds, where are you?

Guest DougieClegg

Guest DougieClegg

I take into consideration that our support is amazing! but i was just wondering where all the supporters who are turning up on saturday have been all season?and i understand we cant all afford everygame!I just hope next season we can get 'big game' crowds all season! lol

Does it matter, really?

We're about to experience an amazing day on Saturday - let's not start all the negative stuff to bring everyone down!

There are many reasons people can't get to every game - many that have been done to death time and again, so why don't we just leave it, eh? lol

I take into consideration that our support is amazing! but i was just wondering where all the supporters who are turning up on saturday have been all season?and i understand we cant all afford everygame!I just hope next season we can get 'big game' crowds all season! lol

Sleepercell.

Guest Sheff Owl

It happens at most football grounds people can only do certain games for whatever reason or want to go to certain games and thats their choice - no point starting on all that now.

But what i will say is there is a feel good factor now around the club, things are changing big time on and off the pitch and hopefully more people will stick around now and more Season Tickets will be bought.

Guest DougieClegg

Sorry i forgot soon i was born i had to sign up to owls talk :ghoulguy: I was just pointing out that it would be good to get 30,000 each game! and yes im a vet... wee wee tail :tango:

Guest Woz1867

Some of us have to go on tour to places like Afghanistan and the Falklands etc.

Edited by Woz1867

Sorry i forgot soon i was born i had to sign up to owls talk :ghoulguy: I was just pointing out that it would be good to get 30,000 each game! and yes im a vet... wee wee tail :tango:

But what a strange first post to make.

Guest DougieClegg

I wasnt intending to start a war but anyway im sure next season we will bring the crowds in due to better teams ect

I wasnt intending to start a war but anyway im sure next season we will bring the crowds in due to better teams ect

I'm not a fully paid up member of the spelling Police but please god scatter a few of these '''''''''''''' around you're posts in future.

:ph34r:

Just not bothered...