Sign in to follow this  
contango

They have finally lost the plot down at S2

I expected to see a few tear and spunk stains on the letter

• Agree 2

I'm so glad I'm not one of them lot.

Arrogant? You bet I am. Thank GIDDYFUCK I'm a Wednesdayite.

I know looking on their site is frowned upon, but it's like the most addictive episode of Jeremy Kyle lol

The latest straw clutching is a good one, Apparently we're in trouble for fielding too many loan players on Saturday

:tango: :tango: :tango:

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2114849644

The thing is, what if their chairman takes this seriously?

What if he pins it up on the dressing room wall, and the Wycombe players respond by getting the result the pigs needed?

It's an absolute disgrace if he has actually sent that to their chairman, firstly because it shouldn't be allowed, and secondly because it's bullshit.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 3

What if he pins it up on the dressing room wall, and the Wycombe players respond by getting the result the pigs needed?

It's an absolute disgrace if he has actually sent that to their chairman, firstly because it shouldn't be allowed, and secondly because it's bullshit.

Chill out mate a bit paper will not determine saturdays outcome

A blade 'be taken seriously'??? has this ever happened?

WELL LET ME TELL YOU THIS KIVO OWL, THEY WON'T DO IT, THEY WON'T BEAT US

The most shameful and embarrassing football club on Earth.

Relegated and they get the lawyers, defend Morgan for assaulting Hume and think the courts are corrupt for convicting their star player.

To call them cavemen is a compliment.

flippingknuckle draggers.

Not laughed this much since Don Givens missed that penalty........

Me neither.

Let's send their fans into the biggest Meltdown they've ever had today!

What gets me is they have the cheek to think it is a given that they will win down at Exiter. ... with only 1 point from the last 6 ... Personally i think they will draw and get hammered by Stevenage in the play-offs ...

What gets me is they have the cheek to think it is a given that they will win down at Exiter. ... with only 1 point from the last 6 ... Personally i think they will draw and get hammered by Stevenage in the play-offs ...

give that man a cigar lol

• Agree 2

What the hell kind of bonus could they actual rack up anyway,

"Wycombe Wanderers stunned Sheffield Wednesday with a brilliant performance after receiving a Twix and a 1994 Panini sticker of Brian Gayle in the post"

Inspirational!!

:tango:

Are you a gypsy woman? I fvckin hope so...