SIX THOUSAND TICKETS AVAILABLE TOMORROW FROM 9AM

Guest you dont know what youre doing

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

SO glad I got mine last week

Guest robb

The que is smaller now than at 6.45, it's around the car park and just outside down tailtone road, it's relaxed so I'd come down if you can, about 1 hour wait I reckon. They are actually offering a few north stand tickets as well, in the far Leps end but one offs I think,

This is fantastic, we've put up with so much rubbish to have a season like this.

I don't remember a time when we have ever had four sides of Hillsborough full and sold out with Wednesday fans.

Sunday will go down in history, be one hell of a special day, something to remember and will be talked about for years to come.

This is fantastic, we've put up with so much rubbish to have a season like this.

I don't remember a time when we have ever had four sides of Hillsborough full and sold out with Wednesday fans.

Sunday will go down in history, be one hell of a special day, something to remember and will be talked about for years to come.

Git

Games on Satday int it??

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

38 minutes of pure hell so far.

Not prepared again Wednesday.

Maybe it is you that was not prepared, had no issues last week!

The ones who weren't prepared are those who waited until the weekends results before deciding whether to buy a ticket for this Saturday, not Sheffield Wednesday.

Apologies mate, I accidentally negged you. You're quite right.

If someone could +1 him to hide my incompetence to scroll down the page without negging someone it would be much appreciated.

Edited by B.A Baracus