Pompy fire sale

NOT Luke Varney !!!

Are Kitson & Norris still there ? Both have got good / great Championship experience ... Kitson has also played int Premier League, so maybe worth more of a punt.

Didnt Norris go to Ipswich? Kitson is certainly decent, although him and Madine up front would probably not work.

Is Halford still there? he could be quite useful but I'd rather see us secure Treacy and Antonio as priorities.

Guest TonyOwl88

how long til someone says Luke Varney?

not that this post counts...

Luke Varney lol

He would replace Nile Ranger in a like-for-like kind of way I think.

Gregg Halford? He's a quality player even if he did have a loan spell with the blunts.

The Portugese one maybe? Hard to say from football league show snippets but he looks pretty decent... if a bit tempremental.

Not sure about much else to be honest. You do have to be careful not to make our squad the current Pompey squad through excitement.... I mean they weren't any great shakes even without the points deduction.

Luke Varney lol

He would replace Nile Ranger in a like-for-like kind of way

You mean in terms of making runs to nowhere and not being able to finish. He wasn't good enough the first or second time we had him taking him again. Can people please forget over rated players of the past.

Luke Varney lol

He would replace Nile Ranger in a like-for-like kind of way I think.

Gregg Halford? He's a quality player even if he did have a loan spell with the blunts.

The Portugese one maybe? Hard to say from football league show snippets but he looks pretty decent... if a bit tempremental.

Not sure about much else to be honest. You do have to be careful not to make our squad the current Pompey squad through excitement.... I mean they weren't any great shakes even without the points deduction.

Pompey would have finished 18th without the points deduction. Thats assuming that they wouldnt have picked up any more points from being able to keep all of the side together as well.

reason they have been relegated is giving some of these has beens ,never was'es,never will be's flipping huge contracts,contracts that they'll probably want matching if they are to leave pompey .way to go is sign players on the up like antonio with odd rock steady championship player thrown in .