Couple of Brentford questions

Just watched the highlights.

Did Treacy mean that? It looked like it, if so, it's been a while since we've had a player with that speed of thought?

Beevers seems to give a lot of pelantys away doesn't he?

Lastly, how the **** was that handball not a Pelanty?

That's more than a couple :rolleyes::ph34r:

been onthe beers nycowl mate ,

whats a pelanty,

Trev, you thick or what, everyone knows a Pelanty is when two flys fight it out until there is only one wing left.

I football parlance it equates to that world cup match where the Argentine right winger makes progress; The Cameroon left winger races over and launches himself....missed the tvvat; The Argentine right winger makes progress down the right; The Cameroon left midfielder races over and launches himself..... missed the tvvat; The Argentine right winger makes progress down the right; The Cameroon left back races over and launches himself.........SPLAT third time lucky. It was n't in the area so it was a clear PELANTY lol

For me one of the funniest moments in football ever !

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

Trev, you thick or what, everyone knows a Pelanty is when two flys fight it out until there is only one wing left.

I football parlance it equates to that world cup match where the Argentine right winger makes progress; The Cameroon left winger races over and launches himself....missed the tvvat; The Argentine right winger makes progress down the right; The Cameroon left midfielder races over and launches himself..... missed the tvvat; The Argentine right winger makes progress down the right; The Cameroon left back races over and launches himself.........SPLAT third time lucky. It was n't in the area so it was a clear PELANTY lol

For me one of the funniest moments in football ever !

Cheers for clearing that up Nev mate i hate being thick :tango: :tango: :tango: see you saturday mate